Windows 11 Pro is a more advanced version of Microsoft’s latest computer system. It offers improved tools for faster work, enhanced computer security, and seamless business connectivity. The updated appearance and improved speed facilitate easier work, collaboration, and online safety.
Here are some of the key features of Microsoft Windows 11 Pro:
- BitLocker device encryption – BitLocker locks down your device in the event of loss or theft, preventing unauthorized access to your data or systems.
- Device encryption – Only authorized people will be able to access your device and data if you enable device encryption.
- Find my device – Keep track of your devices – even your digital pen!
- Firewall and network protection – Your Windows device has security protections built in to assist protect against malware, viruses, and ransomware.
- Internet protection – App and browser control in Windows Security helps protect your device from potentially dangerous apps, files, websites, and downloads.
- Parental controls and protection – When you connect your family’s Microsoft accounts, you can manage screen time, limit access to mature content, and control online purchases.
- Secure boot – Helps stop harmful software and unauthorized systems from loading when you start up your computer.
- Windows Information Protection (WIP) – Helps protect enterprise apps and data against accidental data leaks on enterprise-owned devices and personal devices that employees bring to work.
- Windows Hello – Unlocks your compatible Windows devices quickly, securely, and without a password by using facial recognition, a fingerprint, or a PIN.
- Windows Security – View and manage the security and health of your device.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor.
- RAM: 4 gigabytes (GB) or more.
- Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device.
- System Firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable.
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module version 2.0.
- Graphics Card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later, with a WDDM 2.0 driver.
- Display: A display with at least 720p resolution. For a better experience, we recommend using a higher resolution.
- Internet Connection: Internet connectivity is necessary to perform updates and download and activate Windows 11.
Note: This is a DVD Product with a License key in the box. The Product will be shipped within 2-3 business days.
DISCLAIMER for International Orders (Not Applicable for USA orders)
Duties and Taxes: Import duties, taxes, and brokerage fees are not included in the product price or shipping from the USA, and handling costs will be collected upon delivery from the carriers for certain packages. These charges are the recipient’s responsibility as we are only charging the transportation fee for the packages.
You may check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be. Additionally, you may review below additional information below for shipments shipping to Canada which can apply to other countries as well.